I V Y & G W E N
We recommend the following safety and candle care to ensure the longevity of your Ivy & Gwen candle.
- Always keep a burning candle within sight, NEVER leave a candle unattended.
- Keep the candle on a level, heat-resistant surface that is stable.
- Do not use the candle if there are cracks in the glass.
- Place a lit candle well out of reach from children and pets.
- Always read and follow the use and safety instructions on the candle warning label carefully.
When lighting your Ivy & Gwen Candle for the first time, do not extinguish the candle until the wax melts across the entire surface to the sides of glassware (this will help prevent tunnelling and creates an even burn for the duration of the candles life).
- To ensure a nice even burn, the wick should be trimmed to about 5mm before re-lighting for each burn.
- Be sure to remove wick trimmings.
- Never burn candles for longer than 3-4 hours at a time.
- Use the provided lid when the candle is not in use to prevent the build-up of dust on the candle surface.
- Only burn to 5mm of wax in the bottom of the glass.
- Some wax discoloration may occur after lighting your Ivy & Gwen Candle. This is due to the natural and raw ingredients in your Ivy & Gwen Candle and is perfectly normal.
- Keep candles away from sunlight and heat sources - candles will lose their scent and discolour when placed in direct sunlight.